- Ugh. My life has been non-stop gross since I've met you two.
Appearing in "Head Trip: Part 2"Edit
- cavemen worshipping Deadpool
- Zombie Angel (Only in flashback)
- Zombie Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Zombie Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Zombie Thor (Only in flashback)
- Zombie Colonel America (Only in flashback)
- Zombie Wolverine (Only in flashback)
- Zombie Iron Man (Only in flashback)
- Zombie Giant Man (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Head Trip: Part 2"Edit
Deadpool and Dr. Swanson wake up tied upside down above a pool of lava, with headhunders taking orders from Zombie Deadpool. Zombie Deadpool wants to have Deadpool's head cut off and his own head will use the body, but Deadpool manages to break free and take out the headhunters. Just as Deadpool is about to drop Zombie Deadpool's head into the lava, Dr. Swanson tells him that it's what she came for, so they take the head and make a run for it, barely managing to avoid being killed by dinosaurs, only to be captured by Hydra.
- No special notes.
- It’s the Merc with two mouths! It’s the Dawn of the Living Deadpool! It’s…oh, you get the point. Crash-landing in the Savage Land, Deadpool finds himself face-to-face with the last thing on Earth he ever expected to see: his own Zombiefied head! To make matters worse, the nasty little critter went ahead and bit a few of the locals, so Deadpool has to put the smackdown on some zombie cavemen if he’s going to have any chance at escaping and completing his mission. Did we mention that a crack team of Hydra mercenaries are waiting in the wings?
- This cover is an homage to the promotional poster for the movie "Jaws".
Links and ReferencesEdit