- Your Horsemen have subdued those weak and most unworthy assassins. How would you like them killed, master?
- -- Ozymandias
Appearing in "The Apocalypse Solution (Chapter Two)"Edit
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Clan Akkaba
- Apocalypse's nanny (Ship clone)
- Final Horsemen of Apocalypse
- Holocaust (As Danger Room projection only)
- Sentinel head
- Brood statue
- Havok's original costume
- Dark Phoenix costume
- Cyclops' Visor
- Cyclops' original costume
- Polaris' original costume
- Sunfire's mask
- Magneto's Helmet
- Ship (clone)
Synopsis for "The Apocalypse Solution (Chapter Two)"Edit
X-Force is attempting a training exercise to prepare themselves for the possibility that Apocalypse will cause Archangel to turn against them. Meanwhile, young Apocalypse is being indoctrinated by Clan Akkaba, in an attempt to remind him of his supremacist ways.
X-Force sets up their headquarters within a mountain near Sedona, Arizona. With Fantomex's help, they determine that Ship has teleported to the Moon.
Angel and Psylocke discuss that latter's reasons for joining X-Force.
X-Force gears up in space suits, as they track their quarry to the Blue Area of the Moon. Unfortunately, they are attacked by the Four Horsemen, who quickly incapacitate X-Force. All what they wait for is the child Apocalypse to give the order to kill them.
- No special notes.
- “THE APOCALYPSE SOLUTION,” PART 2 The X-Force are in deep trouble. Stranded in the Blue Area of the moon at the hands of the Last Horsemen, EVA decimated, the team scattered, diseased and terribly injured, the situation is beyond hopeless. Ozymandias and the Akkaba Society are a step closer to instigating a new age. Apocalypse is ascending. X-Force is down, outmanned and without aid. That’s it – someone’s going feral.
- Cavern-X is revealed to actually be a time capsule designed by Angel. In case the X-Men or all of Homo Superior were wiped out, Cavern-X would stand as a moment and evidence of their existence and struggle.
Links and ReferencesEdit